12 February 2007

counting down to cny~

song playin currently - hey come on! by shinhwa 신화

1:59pm

Elo everyone!!how’s everybody’s weekend??
Well…for me…I went for my Korean language class on Saturday morning as usual with my aunt…after class we went down town for shoppin!!!!^^ isn’t it ladies’ favourite??hurhur..=P we shop till drop dead tat day….i tell u…the crowd was soo terrible!everywhere’s soooo crowded…finally we got out of town and went to my maternal grandmother’s place cos tat nite we are havin our cny reunion dinner!we were there early so we helped washin e bowls spoons chopsticks etc. for tat nites use..awww…it is one of my fav time of e yr…all my relatives will gather there and have steamboat all tgt..hmmm…my grandma’s place isn’t big at all…but amazingly she can have 3 big round tables in her living room…haha…it’s so nice….will be havin reunion dinner at my paternal granddad’s place this Saturday…every yr will be e same…cny eve will be there fer dinner…but donno why…I always don really look forward to goin to my paternal side…it feels so different when im there compared to my maternal side…no cosy feelins….*sigh* >.<>

Oh!btw…I chopped off my long long hair already!!*BIG SIGH!!!* was very very sad at first…cos my hair was damaged by e hair dye…e chemical all tat…which had me no choice but to cut it away….so I went back to e salon..and got my hairstylist cut my hair away…even my hairstylist it’s such a pity tat I wanna cut em away…cos she say she can actually do treatment fer me free..but i insisted…>.<>

**doraemon ringtone beepin** received a sms from my best friend….she’s goin fer an operation on e 23rd feb to remove a lump near her br**st….*BIG SIGH!*…hope everything turns out well…I cant afford to lose this best friend of mine..>.<>

Aite..peeps..gotta stop here fer today…ah!no gurls hiphop class fer me today at studio wu…hmm..too lasy to attend today..aite..really gotta go..wil up date asap!^^ Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home